Pages and Files
2 Native Americans, Colonists, Declaration of Independence
3 Declaration of Independence, 3 Branches of Gov't
4 Political Parties
5 Slavery Famous People
6 World War II, 20th Century
Add "All Pages"
Our visit to the Library on 42 Street:
* we like this library because it's: big, organized, very nice, I feel - and it's free!
We liked the reading room with the computers, you feel like you are in your home, except that at your home it's less quiet :)
* We really liked Thomas's presentation of documents
*Exhibition: The soldier's diary with the bullet was interesting, and Lincoln's letter was so interesting
* We learnt a lot of new things (even if we can't remember all :)
* The Special Exhibition about Children's Books was very good.
* The big paintings were beautiful
* The big tree and the holiday decorations made us welcome
* The lions greeted us
* We want to move in! It's a special place.
* It was a really good experience.
* Next time, we'd like to go see the really old books and historic photos
A website for students of the NYPL (New York Public Library) citizenship classes.
100 questions for the citizenship test, 100 answers and much more.
If you're interested in taking English classes at the New York Public library,
for more information.
All new students must come to an information session first.
Only current English language students can take citizenship classes.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"